CHECK THIS PAGE FREQUENTLY FOR TIMELINE UPDATES!
Thanks to our incredible partnership with the City of Boise, we are able to make some significant upgrades to the West YMCA and Boise City Aquatics Center this summer! This upgrade will include replacing our 20-year-old filter and chemical feeding systems, both of which are necessary to keep the pool operational! The scope of this updgrade means we have to close our pools for a short period of time this summer.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS
This maintenance project is necessary in order to ensure continuity of operations and our high level of health and safety standards.
REASON BEHIND TIMING
While there is no “good time” for this kind of closure, we’ve opted to do this during our slowest time of year in order have the least impact on members. We apologize for any inconvenience we may cause you during this project.
50-Meter Pool will be closed July 25 and will reopen on August 22.
Kiddie Pool will be closed July 25 and will reopen on August 22.
Instructional Pool will be open but with limited availability* from July 25 through August 11. It will be fully closed on August 12 and will reopen on August 23.
- Open Swim, 5-7 am
- Water Fitness Classes, 7-9 am. Pool closed for all other use.
- Swim Lessons, 9 am-12 pm. Pool is closed for all other use.
- Arthritis Fitness Class, 12-1 pm. Pool closed for all other use.
- Open Swim, 1-4 pm
- Swim Lessons 4-7:30 pm. Pool closed for all other use.
- Please note: Red Ribbon swimmers must have an adult accompanying them in the pool. Only instructional pool open, other attractions are unavailable.
- Pool closed Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
OTHER POOL OPTIONS FOR MEMBERS
As always, members can access our Caldwell and Downtown Aquatics Centers at any time. YMCA staff at these facilities will be more than accommodating and welcoming.
THANK YOU, CITY OF BOISE!
We are grateful to the City of Boise, our Aquatics Center partner, for their support in helping make this project possible.