- OUR Y
- OUR FOCUS
- BE INVOLVED
- NEWS & EVENTS
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That's why we're here working every day, making sure that everyone in the Treasure Valley community has the resources and support to learn, grow, and thrive. Your membership will bring about meaningful change, not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
Full-facility membership is the greatest gift you can give yourself and your family! YMCA Full-facility membership includes full access to all four Y facilities as well as:
- Six full-facility guest passes per year
- Regularly scheduled Health & Fitness Classes, such as Yoga, Aerobics, Cycling, Group Power, Body Pump & Y-Fusion
- Use of our Lap Swim and Recreation Pools
- Water Exercise Classes
- Area devoted especially to youth
- Complimentary half hour session with an in-house Saint Alphonsus physical therapist
- Complimentary single session Fitness Orientation to exercise systems or group exercise classes (land or water based), or complimentary multiple session Wellness for Life program designed to help you in your commitment to a healthier lifestyle!
- Use of the Climbing Wall, Basketball Gym, and Racquetball Courts
- State-of-the-art four court complex
Visit our StoryLocker page to hear first hand stories about Y connections and the impact the Y has had on our Y family members.
Download, complete and return the sign up form listed below to your local Y.
The Y is accessible to all people. Financial assistance is offered to individuals and families who cannot afford membership.