Don’t let the kids have all the fun this summer! Now the entire family can enjoy the fun of YMCA Summer Camp together!
Choose accommodations from:
- Cabins that sleep up to 14
- Yurts that sleep 12
- Platform tents that sleep 10
- Tent sites for your own tent (2 tents and 8 people max)
Your accommodations are yours to fill. We provide all meals and activities while your family enjoys a fantastic vacation in the beautiful mountains of Idaho. Let our incredible camp counselors show you how much fun a summer camp experience can be for all ages!
Activities are planned for the whole family to enjoy together. You are welcome to join in on as much or as little of the group activities as you desire. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult to all activities. Activities offered include:
- Arts & Crafts
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Zip Line (12 and up only)
- BB Gun Riflery
During activity sessions, areas of camp are open and managed by our camp staff to allow families to try all that camp has to offer. There is simple instruction, and plenty of time for practice.
Family camp registration includes an accommodation fee and an individual fee. Accommodation fees are for the full session and the entire space reserved. Individual fees are per person and include all meals and most activities.
Accommodation options for family camp include cabins, yurts, platform tents or sites to pitch your own tent. Regardless of the option chosen, the space is yours to fill as you wish – we do not assign families together in cabins or yurts for you. Accommodations will be reserved to only one family and that family is responsible for the full payment to the YMCA. Accommodation reservations may be made with a 50% deposit.
- Cabins sleep up to 14 in bunks, have electric heat, and include a modern restroom with a double sink, two individually enclosed toilets, and two private showers with adjoining changing area.
- Yurts sleep up to 12 in bunks, have electric heat, and are located near a modern shower house.
- Platform tents sleep up to 10 in bunks and are located near a modern shower house.
- Tent sites reservations are for up to 2 tents and a maximum of 8 people. Please note that there are no electric hook ups.
Individual Registration Fee Notes:
All participants must be registered individually. Registration fee includes all meals from dinner on your first day to lunch on your last as well as programmed activities. Meals begin with dinner the first night and end with lunch on the last day. Individual registrations require a deposit at the time of registration.
Sample Daily Schedule
The family camp schedule may vary from day to day and session to session, however the typical schedule is as follows:
|8:00 – 9:00 Breakfast||5:30 – 6:30 Dinner|
|9:30 – 11:30 Activity Session||7:00 – 8:00 Camp Activity|
|12:30 – 1:30 Lunch||8:15 – 9:15 Campfire Socials|
|2:00 – 4:00 Activity Session|
Check-in is between 4:30 and 5:30 pm on the first day of your session and check-out is required by 2 pm on the last day.
Have a question? We are happy to help!
Contact our Camp Registrar, Shana Lenzi-Steiger:
(208) 344-5502 ext 250