- OUR Y
- OUR FOCUS
- BE INVOLVED
- NEWS & EVENTS
05/17/2013 YMCA Famous Idaho Potato Marathon Expo & Packet Pick-Up
New! YMCA Famous Idaho Potato Expo and Packet Pick Up
Date: May 17, 2013
Join us at the YMCA Famous Idaho Potato Expo! Pick up your race number and much more. There will be all kinds of exciting activities to check out. The first YMCA Tater Tot Trot for the youngsters and a 1 Mile Family Run, vendors from around the Valley, and a meal to help you fuel up before the big race. Our new packet pick up location offers more parking and more fun for the whole family. The new location is The Riverside Hotel at 2900 Chinden Blvd, Idaho, 83714.
Packets for the Tater Tot Trot and 1 Mile Family Run will be available at the Riverside Hotel - you can check in starting at 5pm at the packet pick tents.
Tater Tot Trot: May 17, 2013 at 5:30pm
1 Mile Family Run: May 17, 2013 at 6:00pm
Pre-Race Buffet: May 17, 2013 5:30pm-7:30pm
For More information, please contact:
208 344 5502 ext. 295
Cancelations made 8 or more days prior to the race will receive a full refund. Cancelations made within 7 or less days prior to the race will receive a 50% refund minus a $5.00 processing fee. There are no race day refunds and no refunds after the race.
If you have any questions, please contact the Race Director at email@example.com.
To ensure a smooth run event and a good time for everyone, we ask that you read and adhere to the following race instructions.
Download the Race Instruction here » Coming Soon!
Race Refund Policy:
All Cancellations must be made in writing by completing the Program Cancellation Form, available at any YMCA facility and on-line. Refunds will be reviewed and processed within 14 days.
- A refund, minus a $5 processing fee, will be issued for any request made before early registration deadline for any race
- A 50% refund, minus a $5 processing fee, will be issues for any request made once the late registration deadline begins.
- No refunds will be issued for any request received the day of the race or later.
- In keeping with the YMCA mission and our association customer service pledge, full refunds will be issued at any time for participants unable to participate due to severe medial conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- No refund will be given for participants who are asked to leave a program early due to behavior inconsistent with the YMCA values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
- In consideration of my acceptance into the event, I hereby agree that in the event of cancellation of this Fun Run/Triathlon/Duathlon or any portion thereof due to storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, or other acts of God, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
Registrations received after the early registration deadline date will receive a t-shirt the day of the race only if available. Late registrants will receive a shirt 7-10 days after the race. Shirts will be available at the Corporate Office (1177 W State St., across from the Downtown Y) for you to pick up. Participants living outside the Treasure Valley will have their shirt mailed.
|Diaper Dash||Family Run|
|Early Registration: January 1-April 17||$10||$20|
|Open Registration: April 18-May 8||---||$25|
|Late Registration: May 9-16||$15||$35|
THERE WILL BE NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION.
Want to see who else is registered? Coming Soon!
Packet Pick-up: Information coming soon
Download the Registration Form » Coming Soon!
Mail forms to the race office at:
Treasure Valley Family YMCA
1050 W State Street
Boise, ID 83702
We Want You!
Not racing but love to be part of the action? The YMCA would not be able to host this event without the help of great volunteers like you! Help is needed both on and off the course. If you would like to volunteer to help out with this fun event, please call Jack Ward at 344-5502 x270 or email at Jack.Ward@ymcatvidaho.org