- OUR Y
- OUR FOCUS
- BE INVOLVED
- NEWS & EVENTS
Halloween Run and Bike Parade
Date: October 26, 2013
Start Time: 6:30pm
1 Mile "Monster Mile" Run
(follows 5k run course)
Looking for pictures from this race? They're on our Facebook Page »
The inaugural YMCA Halloween Run and Bike Parade will be the first of its kind in Boise. Choose from either the 1 mile or 5k course and race through the heart of Downtown Boise as the sun sets! Both courses start and finish at the Plaza on the Grove and run through the historic Basque Block, in front of the State Capitol, and down 8th Street.
Wear your costumes, neon or fluorescent clothing, glowsticks, lights and more...have fun and be creative! We'll have a pre-race costume contest where you can win prizes provided by Boise Weekly. The costume contest starts at 6:05pm so don't miss it!
Male/Female Youth Costumes
Male/Female Adult Costumes
Best Dressed Bike
Friday, Oct 25th from 3-6pm
Idaho Central Credit Union - 200 N. 4th Street, Boise, ID 83702
Stop by Idaho Central Credit Union on the corner of 4th & Idaho in Boise on Friday, October 25th to pick up your race packet! If you can't make it during these times, race packets will also be available on race day at the Grove Plaza from 4:30-6:00pm.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
For more information, please contact:
Race Registrar 208 344 5502 ext. 280
Cancelations made 8 or more days prior to the race will receive a full refund. Cancelations made within 7 or less days prior to the race will receive a 50% refund minus a $5.00 processing fee. There are no race day refunds and no refunds after the race.
If you have any questions, please contact the Race Director at email@example.com.
|Early Registration: January 1-September 26||$20||$30|
|Open Registration: September 27-October 17||$25||$35|
|Late Registration: October 18-25||$30||$40|
|Early Registration: January 1-September 26||$15||$25|
|Open Registration: September 27-October 17||$20||$30|
|Late Registration: Ocotober 18-25||$30||$40|
Get a group together from your office, school, church, family, or just a group of friends! Forming a team is a great way to take a step toward healthy living, and helps to build a network of people to encourage you in your fitness goals. Teams need to consist of 10 or more people. Team participants can register online. Just ask all team members to enter your team name and team captain's name online to get the team rate.
Want to see who else is registered? Coming Soon!
Packet Pick-Up: Information Coming Soon!
To ensure a smooth run event and a good time for everyone, we ask that you read and adhere to the following race instructions.
Download the Race Instruction here » Coming Soon!
Race Refund Policy:
All Cancellations must be made in writing by completing the Program Cancellation Form, available at any YMCA facility and on-line. Refunds will be reviewed and processed within 14 days.
- A refund, minus a $5 processing fee, will be issued for any request made before early registration deadline for any race
- A 50% refund, minus a $5 processing fee, will be issues for any request made once the late registration deadline begins.
- No refunds will be issued for any request received the day of the race or later.
- In keeping with the YMCA mission and our association customer service pledge, full refunds will be issued at any time for participants unable to participate due to severe medial conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- No refund will be given for participants who are asked to leave a program early due to behavior inconsistent with the YMCA values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
- In consideration of my acceptance into the event, I hereby agree that in the event of cancellation of this Fun Run/Triathlon/Duathlon or any portion thereof due to storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, or other acts of God, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
Registrations received after the early registration deadline date will receive a t-shirt the day of the race only if available. Late registrants will receive a shirt 7-10 days after the race. Shirts will be available at the Corporate Office (1177 W State St., across from the Downtown Y) for you to pick up. Participants living outside the Treasure Valley will have their shirt mailed.
We need volunteers!
Not racing but love to be part of the action? The YMCA would not be able to host this event without the help of great volunteers like you! Help is needed both on and off the course. If you would like to volunteer to help out with this fun event, please call Jack Ward at 344-5502 ext 270 or email at Jack.Ward@ymcatvidaho.org