- OUR Y
- OUR FOCUS
- BE INVOLVED
- NEWS & EVENTS
10/26/2013 Halloween Run
Date: October 26, 2013
1 Mile Fun Run
The inaugural YMCA Halloween Run will be the first of its kind in Boise. Show off your Halloween Costume during the pre-race costume contest. Add glow sticks and lights to your costume for this evening run that starts and finishes at the Plaza on the Grove, choose from either the 1 mile or 5k race right through the heart of downtown.
Thank you to Idahosportspics.com for taking photos at the YMCA event. Check out their website after the race to view race photos.
For more information, please contact:
208 344 5502 ext. 295
Cancelations made 8 or more days prior to the race will receive a full refund. Cancelations made within 7 or less days prior to the race will receive a 50% refund minus a $5.00 processing fee. There are no race day refunds and no refunds after the race.
If you have any questions, please contact the Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Early Registration: January 1-September 26||$20||$30|
|Open Registration: September 27-October 17||$25||$35|
|Late Registration: October 18-25||$30||$40|
|Early Registration: January 1-September 26||$15||$25|
|Open Registration: September 27-October 17||$20||$30|
|Late Registration: Ocotober 18-25||$30||$40|
Get a group together from your office, school, church, family, or just a group of friends! Forming a team is a great way to take a step toward healthy living, and helps to build a network of people to encourage you in your fitness goals. Teams need to consist of 10 or more people. Team participants can register online. Just ask all team members to enter your team name and team captain's name online to get the team rate.
NO RACE DAY ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Want to see who else is registered? Coming Soon!
Packet Pick-Up: Information Coming Soon!
Download the 2013 Registration Form » Coming Soon!
Mail forms to the race office at:
Treasure Valley Family YMCA
1050 W State Street
Boise, ID 83702
To ensure a smooth run event and a good time for everyone, we ask that you read and adhere to the following race instructions.
Download the Race Instruction here » Coming Soon!
Race Refund Policy:
All Cancellations must be made in writing by completing the Program Cancellation Form, available at any YMCA facility and on-line. Refunds will be reviewed and processed within 14 days.
- A refund, minus a $5 processing fee, will be issued for any request made before early registration deadline for any race
- A 50% refund, minus a $5 processing fee, will be issues for any request made once the late registration deadline begins.
- No refunds will be issued for any request received the day of the race or later.
- In keeping with the YMCA mission and our association customer service pledge, full refunds will be issued at any time for participants unable to participate due to severe medial conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- No refund will be given for participants who are asked to leave a program early due to behavior inconsistent with the YMCA values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
- In consideration of my acceptance into the event, I hereby agree that in the event of cancellation of this Fun Run/Triathlon/Duathlon or any portion thereof due to storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, or other acts of God, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
Registrations received after the early registration deadline date will receive a t-shirt the day of the race only if available. Late registrants will receive a shirt 7-10 days after the race. Shirts will be available at the Corporate Office (1177 W State St., across from the Downtown Y) for you to pick up. Participants living outside the Treasure Valley will have their shirt mailed.
We need volunteers!
Not racing but love to be part of the action? The YMCA would not be able to host this event without the help of great volunteers like you! Help is needed both on and off the course. If you would like to volunteer to help out with this fun event, please call Jack Ward at 344-5502 ext 270 or email at Jack.Ward@ymcatvidaho.org