- OUR Y
- OUR FOCUS
- BE INVOLVED
- NEWS & EVENTS
10/13/2013 Harrison Classic Kid's Run
Date: October 13, 2013
Age: 13 and under
The YMCA Kid's Classic is a one mile race for kids 13 and under of all abilities. Participation is the goal of this race; everyone who participates is a winner, regardless of how they finish.
Thank you to our sponsors:
For more information, please contact:
208 344 5502 ext. 295
Cancelations made 8 or more days prior to the race will receive a full refund. Cancelations made within 7 or less days prior to the race will receive a 50% refund minus a $5.00 processing fee. There are no race day refunds and no refunds after the race.
If you have any questions, please contact the Race Director at email@example.com.
We will do our best to accommodate any wheelchair or special needs competitors.
Start Line Location: McAuley Park (899 N Harrison Blvd, Boise, ID 83702)
Finish Line Location: Hill Road and Harrison Blvd
Harrison Boulevard will be closed during the race.
Race Wave Start Times: Harrison Classic start times are broken down by age group
3:05pm 10 and older
3:10pm 9 year olds
3:15pm 8 year olds
3:20pm 7 year olds
3:25pm 6 year olds
3:30pm 5 year olds
3:35pm 4 and under
|Early Registartion: January 1-September 28||$20|
|Open Registration: September 29-October 5||$25|
|Late Registration: October 6-12||$30|
*Fee includes t-shirt, medal, and goody bag of healthy snacks
Race Number Pick-up: October 13th, 2013 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. at the starting line on Harrison Blvd.
Want to see who else is registered? Coming Soon!
Download the 2013 Registration form » Coming Soon!
Mail forms to the race office at:
Treasure Valley Family YMCA
1050 W State Street
Boise, ID 83702
To ensure a smooth run event and a good time for everyone, we ask that you read and adhere to the following race instructions.
- Line up to get your child’s race number. Be sure to pick up pins. Race numbers need to be pinned on the FRONT of your child’s t-shirt.
- Take your race number to the t-shirt tent to get your Harrison Classic t-shirt.
- Find the meeting area for your child’s age.
- Boys will run on the West (left) lane of Harrison Blvd. and Girls will run on the East (right) lane.
- Race instructions will be presented to all kids and parents at the starting line approximately 5 minutes before each wave start.
- Parents you are welcome to run the race with your child(ren), but please do not go through the finish line chute with them. Walk around and meet them at the end of the flagged area.
Restrooms are available at the START and FINISH area.
There is a lost child/frantic parent area at the finish if you lose your child during the race.
We need volunteers!
Not racing but love to be part of the action? The YMCA would not be able to host this event without the help of great volunteers like you! Help is needed both on and off the course. If you would like to volunteer to help out with this fun event, please call Jack Ward at 344-5502 x270 or email at Jack.Ward@ymcatvidaho.org.