The Spring Sprint Triathlon is a great triathlon for beginners or seasoned triathletes. Whether you are an adult or a youth you can select the distance that works for you and your training. Come join the fun and give the Spring Sprint a try!
Long Course: 750 Yard Swim – 12.5 Mile Bike – 3.1 Mile Run
All participants will begin at 10:00 a.m.
Short Course: 200 Yard Swim – 5 Mile Bike – 1 Mile Run
All participants will begin at 9:15 a.m.
Swim Schedules: Now Available & Updated as of 04.03.14 at 9pm
- Downtown Y AM Swim: 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.»
- Downtown Y PM Swim: 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.»
- NEW West YMCA Noon Swim: 11:45a.m. – 1:00p.m. FULL»
- West Y PM Swim: 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.»
- Caldwell Y PM Swim: 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.»
YMCA Tri Series - Claim your name on Athlinks and start earning points. Click Here to Get Started»
Thank you to Idahosportspics.com for taking photos at the YMCA events.