The Spring Sprint Triathlon is a great triathlon for beginners or seasoned triathletes. Whether you are an adult or a youth you can select the distance that works for you and your training. Come join the fun and give the Spring Sprint a try! Swim on Friday, April 3rd and bike and run on Saturday, April 4th.
Long Course: 750 Yard Swim – 12.5 Mile Bike – 3.1 Mile Run
All participants will begin at 10:00 a.m.
Short Course: 200 Yard Swim – 5 Mile Bike – 1 Mile Run
All participants will begin at 9:15 a.m.
- Downtown Y AM Swim: 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m
- Downtown Y PM Swim: 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m
- NEW West YMCA Noon Swim: 11:45a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- West Y PM Swim: 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m
- Caldwell Y PM Swim: 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m