When you volunteer at the Y, you provide leadership and talent vital to empowering people and communities to learn, grow and thrive.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and Advisory Committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiative that positively impact societal issues of Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact:
|Association||(208) 344-5502 ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Caldwell||(208) 454-9622 ext email@example.com|
|Downtown||(208) 344-5502 ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
|West||(208) 377-9622 ext email@example.com|
|Child Development||(208) 377-4886 ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Healthy Living||(208) email@example.com|
|Youth Sports, Camps, & Arts||(208) 855-5711 ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
An applicant must meet all of the below standards prior to being considered eligible for any employment or program volunteer opportunities with the Treasure Valley Family YMCA. Meeting these standards does not guarantee eligibility.
- Has not at any time received a withheld judgment, or has not at any time been convicted of any crime committed against children, child pornography, or any offense involving sexual misconduct, pandering, or prostitution.
- Is not registered, or has failed to register if required, as a sex offender in the state of Idaho as provided by law.
- Has never been convicted or had a withheld judgment for any crime of violence.
- Has not had a conviction or withheld judgment within the three (3) years preceding the date of application of a crime if it directly pertains to the success of the job being performed.
For more information please contact our Risk Management Director at (208) 344-5502 ext 240.