2021 Summer Day Camp GuideFeatured
April 2, 2021
GREAT SUMMERS START AT THE Y!
Summer is a time for kids to be kids. And Y day camp is the place to make every precious summer day a great one!
At Y day camp, kids can develop skills, self-confidence, new friendships, and a sense of belonging—all while having tons of fun.
From games and sports to arts and crafts to outdoor adventures to science and technology, a Y day camp experience offers kids the chance to learn new things and enjoy new adventures.
In order to have fun and thrive, kids need to feel both physically and emotionally safe. When you drop your child off at a Y day camp, you can rest assured that their total well-being will be nurtured and supported by caring Y staff who are committed to ensuring that their experience is a great one.
Check out the Y’s 2021 Summer Day Camp Guide below for details about our upcoming Summer Day Camps with both full-day and half-day options available! To view program listings and register today, click the hyperlinked camps in the PDF.
Youth Day Camp Safety Guidelines
The following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health (CDH) and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change. For the most current safety guidelines visit the program listings on our website at ymcatvidaho.org.
- All staff and will perform a health screening at the beginning of
- All staff and participants will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after