Employee Referral Program – Extended!In The News
September 13, 2021
We are extending the program that rewards our members for referring new team members to the Y! Members can earn $100 in Y credit for each new staff member they refer to us. This program is specific to new employees that apply before June 30, 2022!
How it works:
- Members who refer a new staff member to the YMCA (in the time frame mentioned above) will be eligible to receive a $100 credit that can be applied to any YMCA service or product.
- The applicant must list the member (on their job application) as the person who referred them to the position.
- To be considered “hired,” the staff member needs to successfully complete the hiring process.
- Once the staff member is officially onboarded and has a staff account, the member is eligible to receive their credit.
- Once the staff member has a staff account, the member simply visits the front desk and requests their referral credit. Our staff will verify this in our database, then the member is free to start using the credit.
- Credit may be applied to a program, membership fees, or YMCA goods (MyZone fitness tracker, clothing, etc).
- In order to qualify, the employee cannot be on the same family membership as the referring member.