The Treasure Valley is home to an increasing number of individuals and families who require support from the community because of inadequate service infrastructure and/or income sufficient only for basic needs. 2021 will be a year of recovery for many following the COVID-19 crisis, and the YMCA’s commitment to social responsibility remains the same. We create welcoming, inclusive spaces where people of all abilities can access the support they need by offering financial assistance to access programs within our facilities or providing services outside our four walls at healthcare centers, schools, and other places in the community. We never turn anyone away due to inability to pay, and we work hard to eliminate other barriers.
The Annual Campaign is a fundraising effort that supports Financial Assistance and subsidized programming. It ensures that all youth, adults, and families can participate in Y membership and programs.
Please consider giving a gift to the Treasure Valley Family YMCA. Your gift will positively impact a child and their family.
- Annual Campaign Volunteer Handbook
- Volunteer Registration
- Writable Pledge Form
- Print-Friendly Pledge Form
- Donor Prospect Request Form
- Connecting In A Virtual World
- 2021 Annual Campaign Case Video
- Annual Campaign Donor FAQ —Coming Soon!
- Instructions for setting up your Personal Fundraising Page — Coming Soon!
Volunteer for your Branch Annual Campaign
- Caldwell YMCA
- Downtown Boise YMCA & Healthy Living Center
- West Boise YMCA & Boise City Aquatic Center
- South Meridian YMCA
- YMCA Camp at Horsethief Reservoir
- Child Development
- Association Services (Metro)
To learn more about the impact of your gift: