Member $125 | Non-member $185
- Week 2: Jun 14–18 AM
- Week 4: Jun 28–Jul 2 AM
- Week 7: Jul 19–23 PM
- Week 9: Aug 2–6 AM, PM
- Week 6: Jul 12–16 AM
- Week 8: Jul 26–30 AM
The thrill-seeker camper will experience many fun activities from swimming and water games to rock climbing and archery. There will be exciting adventures around every corner—this camp is active!
For more information, please contact:
West Boise YMCA Coordinator – 208 377 9622 ext 445
Day Camp Safety Guidelines
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day.
Mask use indoors is strongly encouraged for people who are not fully vaccinated including children.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.