Member $125 | Non-member $185
- Week 3: Jun 21–25 PM
- Week 7: Jul 19–23 AM
- Week 11: Aug 16–20 PM
This camp will be a hands-on experience where kids will do animal-based projects and learn about the wildlife in our area.
For more information, please contact:
Downtown Boise Youth Coordinator – 208 344 5502 ext 263
Day Camp Safety Guidelines
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day.
Mask use indoors is strongly encouraged for people who are not fully vaccinated including children.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.