Member $125 | Non-member $185
- Week 3: Jun 21–25
- Week 9: Aug 2–6 AM
- Week 10: Aug 9–13 AM
- Week 4: Jun 28–Jul 2 AM
- Week 6: Jul 12–16 AM
Our caring and knowledgeable instructors will teach players basketball skills through exciting and fun drills and games. Players will grow with their knowledge and skills of the game in a safe and stimulating environment. Players will learn the rules of the game and the YMCA character values of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, and RESPONSIBILITY in the lessons throughout the camp.
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire & shoes
For more information, please contact:
Downtown Boise Sports Coordinator – 208 344 5502 ext 292
Tomlinson South Meridian Sports Coordinator – 208 331 9622 ext 515
West Boise Sports Coordinator – 208 377 4886 ext 801
Day Camp Safety Guidelines
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day.
Mask use indoors is strongly encouraged for people who are not fully vaccinated including children.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.