Member $80 | Non-member $140
- Week 10: Aug 9–13 AM, PM
Climbing camp provides an opportunity for climbers at all levels to experience climbing the rock wall. They will also participate in other physical games and activities while meeting new friends. Campers are required to bring a refillable water bottle and closed-toe shoes.
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire & closed-toe shoes
For more information, please contact:
Caldwell Youth Coordinator – 208 454 9622 ext 660
Day Camp Safety Guidelines
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day.
Mask use indoors is strongly encouraged for people who are not fully vaccinated including children.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.