Member $125 | Non-member $185
- Week 1: Jun 7–11 AM
- Week 7: Jul 19–23 PM
- Week 10: Aug 9–13 PM
A “who-done-it” mystery camp that will challenge and excite even the most curious of kids. Campers will have an opportunity to solve various mysteries each day and use their deductive and inductive reasoning skills to complete challenges!
For more information, please contact:
Downtown Boise Youth Coordinator – 208 344 5502 ext 263
Day Camp Safety Guidelines
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day.
Mask use indoors is strongly encouraged for people who are not fully vaccinated including children.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.