- Nov 22–24 PM
- Dec 20–23 PM
Come join us for the chance to bring about your culinary skills! Campers will learn basic knife handling skills while also whipping up favorite sides and desserts from the holiday season. With enough help, your camper may be able to impress the whole family with their newfound kitchen skills!
For more information, please contact:
Tomlinson South Meridian Youth Director – 208 377 9622 ext 532
Day Camp Safety Guidelines
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and are required to wear masks*.
- We are strongly recommending that members and guests members wear masks in YMCA facilities and programs regardless of vaccination status.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.
- Masks are required for participants of all youth programs
- Masks are required for parents/caretakers while picking up or dropping off a child for an indoor program while in the program area
- Masks are required for all individuals in the THRIVE Center and Family Adventure Zone (FAZ) at the Tomlinson South Meridian YMCA
- Masks are required for all individuals in the Youth Activity Centers (YAC) and Kid Zones
- Masks will not be required for spectators of Y youth sporting events while watching a game if they can physically distance (required in school buildings while walking to the gym, per school district requirement)
- Masks are highly recommended for youth and adults when in Y membership facilities and are required in the programs
- Physical Distancing of 6 ft. or more and all other Covid safety protocols should still be maintained at all possible times
- Outdoor activities
- Children under 3 in any program
- Climbing wall (while climbing)
- Any water-based aquatic program
- Basketball and volleyball while actively playing (mask required when youth sitting on the sideline)
- Open gym while actively playing
- Resident Camp while eating or in sleeping quarters