Member $74 | Non-member $108
- Week 2: Jun 14–18
- Week 7: Jul 19–23
Each day pulls activities from the Y’s most popular camps (All About Animals, DIY, STEM Camps, and Little Farmers).
For more information, please contact:
South Meridian YMCA THRIVE Director – 208 331 9622 ext 527
Day Camp Safety Guidelines
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.