Member $100 | Non-member $148
- Dec 27–30 PM
This camp is perfect for the camper who wants to try a little bit of everything and get active during winter break! In this camp, we will enjoy a variety of activities, both old and new. From basketball to pickleball to whiffle ball to soccer, campers will make new friends, learn new skills, and maybe even discover a new favorite sport! Our mindful, enthusiastic, and energetic coaches are excited to provide your camper with a lot of fun and an amazing experience.
For more information, please contact:
Downtown Boise Youth Sports Coordinator – 208 344 5502 ext 292
Day Camp Safety Guidelines
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and are required to wear masks*.
- We are strongly recommending that members and guests members wear masks in YMCA facilities and programs regardless of vaccination status.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.
- Masks are required for participants of all youth programs
- Masks are required for parents/caretakers while picking up or dropping off a child for an indoor program while in the program area
- Masks are required for all individuals in the THRIVE Center and Family Adventure Zone (FAZ) at the Tomlinson South Meridian YMCA
- Masks are required for all individuals in the Youth Activity Centers (YAC) and Kid Zones
- Masks will not be required for spectators of Y youth sporting events while watching a game if they can physically distance (required in school buildings while walking to the gym, per school district requirement)
- Masks are highly recommended for youth and adults when in Y membership facilities and are required in the programs
- Physical Distancing of 6 ft. or more and all other Covid safety protocols should still be maintained at all possible times
- Outdoor activities
- Children under 3 in any program
- Climbing wall (while climbing)
- Any water-based aquatic program
- Basketball and volleyball while actively playing (mask required when youth sitting on the sideline)
- Open gym while actively playing
- Resident Camp while eating or in sleeping quarters