What’s unique about a Y summer? Well, first you’d have to answer “what is the Y?” It could be any of our amazing facilities throughout the Treasure Valley, including our newest one in south Meridian, or even our campgrounds at Horsethief Reservoir; but it’s more than that! The Y isn’t just a place, it’s an opportunity to make new friends, discover your potential, experience something new, and just have fun. Summer at the Y focuses on three key drivers of the impact that inspire healthy, youth development journeys: achievement, relationships, and belonging. YMCA camps nurture and celebrate the social-emotional, cognitive, and physical development of all youth. Join us on a summer journey at your favorite Y location. We’ll see you here!
Narrow down your search by using the filters above and register for a day camp today!
Summer Day Camp Changes:
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.
Member $125 | Non-member $185
- Mar 22–26 AM
All things sensory are included in this fun camp for kids of all abilities! Kids are encouraged to experience a variety of textures, sounds, and tastes through activities from some the Y’s most popular day camps. Activities can be catered to your child’s needs. Caregivers are welcome to join, at no additional cost, if one-on-one… Read More »Register Now: South Meridian YMCA View Complete Program Details »