What’s unique about a Y summer? Well, first you’d have to answer “what is the Y?” It could be any of our amazing facilities throughout the Treasure Valley, including our newest one in south Meridian, or even our campgrounds at Horsethief Reservoir; but it’s more than that! The Y isn’t just a place, it’s an opportunity to make new friends, discover your potential, experience something new, and just have fun. Summer at the Y focuses on three key drivers of the impact that inspire healthy, youth development journeys: achievement, relationships, and belonging. YMCA camps nurture and celebrate the social-emotional, cognitive, and physical development of all youth. Join us on a summer journey at your favorite Y location. We’ll see you here!
Narrow down your search by using the filters above and register for a day camp today!
Summer Day Camp Changes:
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.
Member $74 | Non-member $108
- Mar 22–26 AM1
Kids get to experience the excitement of the climbing wall and become introduced to the thrills of climbing while enjoying new friends. In addition to learning a new skill, your child will learn the Y values of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, and RESPONSIBILITY. For more information, please contact: West Boise Youth Coordinator – 208 377 9622 ext 441Register Now: West Boise YMCA View Complete Program Details »
Member $25 (AM or PM) | Non-member $37 (AM or PM)
Member $48 (Full-Day) | Non-member $72 (Full-Day)
Member $28 (AM) | Non-member $38 (AM)
- January 18 AM, Full-Day, PM
- February 15 AM, Full-Day, PM
- January 18 AM
Camp games, crafts, and activities are all a part of this awesome, fun-filled, action-packed camp. Campers must bring a refillable water bottle and closed-toe shoes. Campers are asked to bring a snack and a lunch if attending all-day camp. (Swimming and Rock Climbing will depend on branch availability) Required Items: water bottle, closed-toe shoes, snack… Read More »Register Now: West Boise YMCA Register Now: South Meridian YMCA View Complete Program Details »
- Mar 22–26 AM, PM
- Mar 22–26 AM, Full-Day, PM
- Mar 22–26 AM, Full-Day, PM
Rock climbing, cooking (West Boise YMCA only), playing games, and a variety of activities are a part of this awesome fun-filled camp. Swimming and rock climbing are offered Full-day and PM camps only. Kids will participate in creative activities all while making new friends along the way! Campers must bring a refillable water bottle and… Read More »Register Now: Caldwell YMCA Register Now: Downtown Boise YMCA Register Now: West Boise YMCA View Complete Program Details »