April 1, 2024 - May 18, 2024
4 years - 6 years
Catch, Throw, Swing, Homerun! Y T Ball is an opportunity for youth of all abilities and backgrounds to play T Ball in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. The Y T Ball program is a great way to learn fundamentals while developing spatial awareness, agility, and overall athletic skills, as well as emphasizing good sportsmanship. Y T Ball is a recreational program where every player plays equally regardless of their position or individual ability.
- Ages 4-6 years
- Teams are capped at 12 players and fill fast on a first come, first serve basis. We highly encourage early registration to ensure that your player is able to play.
- Player and coach requests are not guaranteed but we will do our best to honor all requests
- Coach requests are honored until a team has 10 players.
- Player requests can be for only one player
- Player requests must have both players request each other.
- For recommendations on which branch/location to register through based on your player’s school, CLICK HERE
- You can still register for any location but please note that your player will likely not be placed with other players from their school and may practice farther away from your neighborhood.
- A late registration fee of $30 will be added to registration fees 5 weeks prior to the start of the program for any divisions that still have space available on teams.
- The Y reserves the right to close registration at any time if teams are full.
- After the late registration date, we will do our best to places players with teammates from their school but players will be placed on a team with space nearest to their school.
- If your desired branch is not available for a certain age group, the teams at that branch are full and are not taking further registrations. You can continue with registration through the available branch(es) and will be placed on a team based out of that branch as close to your home school as possible.
2024 SPRING SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION:
- Practices will begin the week of April 1. The exact time and location will be chosen by the team’s coach.
- Game dates: April 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18
- For more information, please email YouthSports@ymcatvidaho.org
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE. At the Y, no one is denied service due to the inability to pay. Funds for Financial Assistance are provided through the YMCA’s Annual Giving Campaign. Learn more here!
A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL. Keep up-to-date with our current Safety Policies.