YOUR WELLNESS BEGINS AT THE Y!
Exploring what wellness means to you can be a transformative journey. At the Y, we offer the opportunity to try new things, embrace healthier habits, and nurture mental and physical well-being — all while experiencing a positive encouraging atmosphere.
Beginning on November 27th, we’ll waive the join fee and provide you with a $25 program credit to take a lesson, join a race, attend a day camp, or more. If you’re already a member, refer a friend and when they join, we’ll give you both a $25 program credit! Click here to join or visit any of our Treasure Valley locations to request a tour and more information about this offer.
You belong here.
YOUR WELLNESS BEGINS AT THE Y!
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Your new membership at the Y includes:
- No contracts or long-term commitments for classes or memberships
- Access to four Y facilities, located throughout the Treasure Valley as well as any participating YMCA in the United States
- Inclusive, welcoming, affordable, and accessible community spaces
- A variety of group exercise and virtual classes offered FREE with membership and led by specially trained instructors
- Popular sports and games like Pickleball, Spin, HIIT and CrossFit™ classes
- Accessible gym, cardio, and year-round aquatics space for independent exercise
- Specialized health and wellbeing programming with guided community challenges
- Personal training amenities with certified fitness instructors
- Childcare and youth engagement in the Kid Zone or Youth Activity Centers
- Access to a robust video on demand library allowing you to exercise when or where it’s most convenient for you
- Special member rates on fee-based activities like races, events, and specialty programs
All that, plus you’ll be joining the community of a cause-driven organization committed to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility in the Treasure Valley.
SIGN UP THIS SEASON FOR A SPECIAL PROGRAM CREDIT
When you sign up before December 24th, you’ll receive a $25 program credit to put toward trying out any of our fee-based programs. Some of these programs include day camps, specialty group exercise classes, races and events, swim lessons, martial arts classes, organized sports, and more! Visit our Programs page to see all the available programs, and sign up to try something new!
Y program credits expire on Dec. 31, 2024. The credit cannot be used toward a membership fee or merchandise. Credit use is subject to program availability.
THE Y IS BETTER WITH FRIENDS
If you are already a Y member, you know the Y is more than a gym. The Y is a community for wellness, growth, support, and healthy living. Who wouldn’t want to share that with their friends?
For a limited time, when you refer a friend for Y membership and they sign up, we will waive their join fee and offer you BOTH $25 toward a Y program of your choice.
Come into a Y facility together to secure your $25 offer!
Visit any Treasure Valley Family YMCA facility with your friends to learn about membership, share a tour, and recieve your program credits when they sign up and receive a tour. Get a head start by completing a membership form before your visit.
THE Y IS FOR ALL!
We believe that everyone, regardless of their financial situation, deserves access to the services and support at the Y. You and your family deserve the chance to realize your potential.
The YMCA is a community-focused nonprofit organization and income-based financial assistance through personal pricing is available to all who qualify.
Visit any Treasure Valley YMCA location to speak to our membership staff about your personal pricing opportunities.