FIND Your Y.
Being healthy is important now more than ever.
Regular exercise is shown to boost your immune system and is an important part of maintaining a healthy weight.* Research also shows that the psychological and physical benefits of exercise can help improve mood and reduce anxiety.**
Come try out the YMCA and enjoy…
- A clean and safe workout. The Y follows all recommended safety protocols to ensure our facilities are safe and responsible.
- Access to both in-facility and virtual online Group Exercise classes offered daily.
- Keep the kids busy while you work out! Kid Zone (child care for ages 6 weeks to 6 years †) and the Youth Activity Center (child care for ages 6 to 13 years) are open!
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community.
*Harvard Medical School **Mayo Clinic †fee required
Y Members can:
- Participate in a variety of FREE Group Exercise classes
- Access any of our state-of-the-art facilities
- Qualify for Financial Assistance, making it possible to experience all that the Y has to offer
At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. The Y works to strengthen our community through the diversity of people. See our Welcoming and Inclusion Statement here.
Joining is Easy!
Visit any Treasure Valley Family YMCA facility to learn more about membership and receive a tour. Get a head start by completing and bringing this Membership form with you when you visit us!
At the Y, we welcome everyone whose behavior adheres to our core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
We advance our cause by building a stronger and more equitable community where everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, thrive, and reach their full potential with dignity.
The Y is a force for building bridges among all people—regardless of ability, age, birthplace, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, race, or sexual orientation.
The Y is for all.