Join the Y before January 31 and we’ll waive the joining fee.
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community.
At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. The Y works to strengthen our community through the diversity of people. See our Diversity Statement here.
FOR MORE THAN A WORKOUT. FOR A BETTER US.
Y Members can:
Participate in a variety of FREE Group Exercise classes
Access any of our state-of-the-art facilities
Qualify for Financial Assistance, making it possible to experience all that the Y has to offer
Joining is Easy!
Visit any Treasure Valley YMCA facility to learn more about membership and receive a tour. Get a head start by completing and bringing this Membership form with you when you visit us!
Begin the process by using our Membership Calculator to see which option works best for you! We look forward to meeting you during your first visit.
At the Y, we welcome everyone whose behavior adheres to our core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
We advance our cause by building a stronger and more equitable community where everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, thrive, and reach their full potential with dignity.
The Y is a force for building bridges among all people—regardless of ability, age, birthplace, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, race, or sexual orientation.
The Y is for all.
Treasure Valley Family YMCA
The YMCA is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. To promote safety and comfort, the YMCA asks all persons to act appropriately at all times when in our facilities, on our property or participating in our programs.
We expect persons using the YMCA to employ the character values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility, to behave appropriately and respect the rights and dignity of others. The actions listed below, which are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of behaviors, are considered inappropriate and are prohibited in our facilities or programs:
- Using, possessing or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs on YMCA property, in YMCA vehicles or facilities, or at YMCA-sponsored programs
- Tobacco use or vaping on YMCA property – all of our YMCA buildings and grounds are smoke-free environments
- Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language, or any type of menacing behavior
- Physical contact with another person in an angry, aggressive, or threatening way
- Verbally abusive behavior, including profanity, angry language, swearing, name-calling, or shouting
- Sexually explicit conversation or behavior; any sexual contact with another person
- Cellular phone/tablet usage in locker rooms, sauna/steam room or restrooms
- Attire and/or body art that does not align with YMCA values
- Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property
- Loitering within facilities or on the grounds of the YMCA after being requested to depart the YMCA’s property
In addition, the YMCA reserves the right to deny access or membership to any person who has been accused or convicted of any crime involving sexual abuse and is or has been a registered sex offender. The YMCA screens all current members and guests prior to gaining entrance to any YMCA facility.
Anyone who feels that this Code of Conduct is being violated should immediately report the behavior to a staff person on duty. YMCA staff members are eager to be of assistance. Please notify a staff member if assistance is needed.
Suspension or termination of YMCA membership and/or program participation may result from a violation of this Code of Conduct. While an incident is being investigated, the membership of the person(s) accused of violating this Code of Conduct may be temporarily suspended pending a final decision.
The YMCA does not require contracts. To cancel your membership, please provide written notice (minimum 15 days to avoid additional fees). Cancellation Request Forms are available at the front desk at any branch. A reinstatement fee of $30.00 (individual) or $60.00 (family) will be charged when re-joining 30 or more days after cancelling your membership.
Photo Release Policy
The Treasure Valley Family YMCA reserves the right to use photographs/videos taken within YMCA facilities and at YMCA events and activities for marketing and promotional purposes. For more information, please call 208 344 5502 ext 235.
To save time while signing up or making changes to your account you can download and print our membership forms from home so they are ready to go when you get to the Y!
Treasure Valley Family YMCA Membership Forms: