- All staff have a temperature and wellness check before entering the building.
- Additional cleaning staff are working all shifts to provide additional cleaning of weights, cardio equipment, railings, door handles, and other high touch areas.
Aquatic Facility Guidelines
- Please arrive with plenty of time to find parking, check-in at the front desk, and get to the pool deck in time for your reservation. The lifeguard desk will check all participants in and assign lanes for a lap swim.
- Members with reservations for the following hour will be permitted on deck 5 minutes prior to the start of the reservation. Please wait in the locker room until this time.
- Only swim equipment, a water bottle, and a towel are allowed on deck. Please leave all other belongings in a locker. We recommend putting your towel in a waterproof bag, as all belongings need to stay in a designated space by your lane.
- Please shower prior to leaving the locker rooms and getting in the pool. There is a shower on each pool deck available if you forget but we prefer that you use the showers in the locker rooms.
- When arriving on the pool deck, please check-in at the lifeguard desk to receive your lane assignment.
- Those with ADA needs or who need assistance will be assigned lanes first.
- No spectators, parents, or coaches are allowed on the pool deck unless accompanying a swimmer under the age of 10 and waiting in the designated physical distancing area. One parent/caretaker per swimmer.
- Equipment such as kickboards pull buoys, barbells, and belts will be available for use. Please return equipment into the “used” bin at the end of your workout.
- Reservations and classes will start at the :15-minute mark of each hour. Please exit the pool and deck promptly when the lifeguards blow the long whistle at the top of each hour so that the next group can access the pool deck in a timely manner.
- The use of the starting blocks is not permitted at this time.
- All swimmers under the age of 18 must pass a swim test for a green ribbon.
Youth Program Guidelines
Day Camp Safety Guidelines:
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day.
- Health screenings will be performed with all campers at check-in.
- Camp sizes will be limited and campers will stay with their designated group (there will be no opening ceremonies or group games).
- There will be breaks for campers to wash hands before and after the program, every 30-minutes during the program, and after transitioning from one activity to another.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each camp.
Youth Sports Safety Guidelines
The following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
*YMCA Youth Sports games will be held in a centralized location TBD before the start of the season and will adapt to any future changes in guidelines that the individual school districts may put in place.