|Full-Session:||Nov 30, 2021–Feb 17, 2022 | Tue, Thu, 3:45–5:15pm & Sat, 10am–11:15am|
|Session 1:||Nov 30, 2021–Dec 30, 2021 | Tue, Thu, 3:45–5:15pm & Sat, 10am–11:15am|
|Session 2:||Jan 4–Feb 17, 2022 | Tue, Thu, 3:45–5:15pm & Sat, 10am–11:15am|
This program is for the beginner and the more serious track and field enthusiast! If you love track you will love YMCA Team Idaho. Our coaching staff is knowledgeable and passionate about track and field.
We can help you achieve your goals, whether it is just working on getting ready for the high school or junior high seasons this spring or national competition. We are here to develop your skills in Track and Field no matter what level you are at. Come join our YMCA Team Idaho! Distance Runners welcome!
Practices will be held at Mountain View High School, outside on the track. Be sure to dress for the weather.
Youth Sports Safety GuidelinesThe following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and are required to wear masks*.
- We are strongly recommending that members and guests members wear masks in YMCA facilities and programs regardless of vaccination status.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- We are strongly recommending that staff and members wear masks in YMCA facilities and programs regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are required for participants of all youth programs
- Masks are required for parents/caretakers while picking up or dropping off a child for an indoor program while in the program area
- Masks are required for all individuals in the THRIVE Center and Family Adventure Zone (FAZ) at the Tomlinson South Meridian YMCA
- Masks are required for all individuals in the Youth Activity Centers (YAC) and Kid Zones
- Masks will not be required for spectators of Y youth sporting events while watching a game if they can physically distance (required in school buildings while walking to the gym, per school district requirement)
- Masks are highly recommended for youth and adults when in Y membership facilities and are required in the programs
- Physical Distancing of 6 ft or more and all other COVID-19 safety protocols should still be maintained at all possible times
- Outdoor activities
- Children under 3 in any program
- Climbing wall (while climbing)
- Any water-based aquatic program
- Basketball and volleyball while actively playing (mask required when youth sitting on the sideline)
- Open gym while actively playing
- Resident Camp while eating or in sleeping quarters
Keep up-to-date with our current mask policies.
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire & shoes.
For more information, please contact:
Team Idaho – 208 344 5502 ext 211