Online ends on Feb 01, 2021
Participants will meet twice per week for four weeks for a total of eight hours.
We are excited to be offering a new opportunity for your basketball player to get ready for the upcoming season, be active, challenge themselves physically and mentally, learn some new skills, make new friends and HAVE FUN! With sports seasons being delayed, we want to provide this opportunity for athletes to start to be active again. With safety, cleanliness and physical distancing in mind our mindful, enthusiastic and energetic coaches are excited to provide your child with an awesome experience this winter. We will provide your player the ultimate functional fitness and fun experience as they will learn new skills and be challenged on balance, agility, coordination, speed, stamina, endurance, flexibility and core strength. We will do this through fitness related games and activities, jump roping, ladder drills, sprint work, exercise classes, yoga, cone drills, weight training and much more! This program will certainly provide your athlete with a lot of fun and an amazing experience!
The Y and Idaho Central Credit Union are working together to keep our young athletes healthy and engaged through the new Back on the Court program.
Youth Sports Safety GuidelinesThe following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.