U8 (1st/2nd grade)
U10 (3rd/4th grade)
U12 (5th/6th grade)
*If your child is new to soccer and is 5 or under consider our Rookies Soccer program
Teams are formed based on the current school and/or area you live in.
Practices held once a week determined by the coach.
Practices begin the week of Aug 17
Players are encouraged to supply their own ball for practice purposes.
U6–U8: Size 3
U10–U12: Size 4
Saturdays, between 9am-4pm
Game dates: Sep 12, 19, 26, Oct 6, 10
YMCA Soccer offers players a fun, educational environment to enjoy the sport of soccer. Participants will experience league play one evening per week and play games on six consecutive Saturdays. Player and coach requests available.
Spring sports participants who have system credit from the spring 2020 sports, may use that credit when registering online or in-person at any of our YMCA branches.
Youth Sports Safety Guidelines
The following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.
*YMCA Youth Sports games will be held in a centralized location TBD before the start of the season and will adapt to any future changes in guidelines that the individual school districts may put in place.
The Treasure Valley Family Y believes that every child is of promise. Therefore, no one is denied Y services due to the inability to pay. For more information please visit our Financial Assistance page.Register Now: Downtown Boise YMCA Register Now: West Boise YMCA Register Now: South Meridian YMCA