This camp is for both males and females. They participate in running activities together. The bus leavings Boise and heads to YMCA Camp at Horsethief Reservoir in Cascade for three nights and four days of cross country running.
Summer XC Running Camp is for high school runners to prepare them for the upcoming season. Daily runs, educational seminars, and team-building exercises will be part of the fun. There will also be opportunities for the athletes to do camp activities such as swimming, climbing, and camp games. Limited to the first 60 campers.
Transportation up to camp will be provided.
Required Items: running shoes, running attire, water bottle, foam roller & camp packing list »
For more information, please contact:
Boise Sports Coordinator – 208 344 5502 ext 270
Youth Sports Safety GuidelinesThe following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.