|Full-Session:||Dec 1, 2020–Feb 18, 2021 | Tue, Thu, 4–6pm & Sat, 10am–12pm|
|Session 1:||Dec 1, 2020–Jan 2, 2021 | Tue, Thu, 4–6pm & Sat, 10am–12pm|
|Session 2:||Jan 5–Feb 18, 2021 | Tue, Thu, 4–6pm & Sat, 10am–12pm|
This program is for the beginner and the more serious track and field enthusiast! If you love track you will love Team Idaho. Our coaching staff is knowledgeable and passionate about track and field.
This year this program will take place at Mountain View High School.
We can help you achieve your goals, whether it is going to the Masters Nationals or just working on getting ready for the high school or junior high seasons this spring. We are here to develop your skills in Track and Field no matter what level you are at. Come join our team!
Youth Sports Safety Guidelines
The following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.
*YMCA Youth Sports games will be held in a centralized location TBD before the start of the season and will adapt to any future changes in guidelines that the individual school districts may put in place.
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire & shoes.
For more information, please contact:
Team Idaho Director – 208 344 5502 ext 211
The Treasure Valley Family Y believes that every child is of promise. Therefore, no one is denied Y services due to the inability to pay. For more information please visit our Financial Assistance page.Register Now: Treasure Valley Family YMCA