Sat, 10–11am or 11:15am–12:15pm
Aug 28, Sep 11, 18, 25, Oct 2, 9
Participants experience their first gameplay, create fun names for their assigned teams, and participate in drills and games. Each child receives a team shirt and will be exposed to the YMCA character values of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, and RESPONSIBILITY. There are no weekday practices; the entire program will be held on Saturdays.
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire & shoes
Youth Sports Safety GuidelinesThe following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.
Keep up-to-date with our current mask policies.The Treasure Valley Family Y believes that every child is of promise. Therefore, no one is denied Y services due to the inability to pay. For more information please visit our Financial Assistance page. Youth Programs & Camps Cancellation & Refund Policy »
Thank you to our sponsors:Register Now: Downtown Boise YMCA Register Now: South Meridian YMCA Register Now: West Boise YMCA