|Ages 6-12||Tue, Thu, 4–5:30pm|
|Ages 13-18||Mon–Thu, 4–5:30pm|
Downtown Boise YMCA
Hobble Creek Park (West Boise YMCA)
Hillsdale Park (South Meridian YMCA)
YMCA Team Idaho Running Club gives youth, who would like to improve their abilities, an opportunity to train with others in the area, and get coaching that will help them reach their goals beyond the regular season. Participants in this program have fun, work with great coaches and mentors, and meet new friends from other schools and states. They will also learn about weight training, experience being part of a team, stay in shape, travel, and achieve their goals!
Youth Sports Safety Guidelines
The following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.
*YMCA Youth Sports games will be held in a centralized location TBD before the start of the season and will adapt to any future changes in guidelines that the individual school districts may put in place.
Last day to order Team Idaho Swag is October 28!
Team Idaho Swag
USATF Membership Instructions:
All participants must have a USATF card. You will not be allowed in the facility without your USATF number. YMCA Team Idaho is a registered Club, our Club number is 7 and the association is Snake River. You will then receive your USATF number at the point of registration, so please print that out and bring it to the Indoor Facility. Register after November 1
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire for all weather & running shoes
For more information, please contact:
Team Idaho Coordinator – 208 344 5502 ext 270
The Treasure Valley Family Y believes that every child is of promise. Therefore, no one is denied Y services due to the inability to pay. For more information please visit our Financial Assistance page.Register Now: Treasure Valley Family YMCA