Boys: Aug 7 or 14
Girls: Sep 25 or Oct 2
Save the date! This competitive basketball program provides athletes a chance to compete in a league where standings and scores are kept. All rules are based on high school playing rules. Players try out with their grades level according to the high school they will attend in the future. This program will be held at Homecourt.
For more information, please contact:
South Meridian Sports Coordinator – 208 331 9622 ext 808
Youth Sports Safety GuidelinesThe following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.