|Downtown Boise YMCA:||Jan 11–Feb 25, 2021 | Mon, Wed, Fri, 4:15–5:30pm|
|South Meridian YMCA:||Jan 11–Feb 25, 2021 | Mon, Wed, Fri, 4:15–5:30pm|
|West Boise YMCA:||Jan 11–Feb 25, 2021 | Mon, Wed, Fri, 4:15–5:30pm|
Winter Track Conditioning is designed to give kids ages 6-14 an opportunity to train with kids from other areas to improve their track and field skills and abilities beyond the regular track and field season. The program encourages all team members to set goals and achieve them through hard work and dedication regardless of their individual ability. The program consists of flexibility exercises, strength training sessions, form drills, and aerobic exercises designed to prepare participants for the 2021 outdoor track and field season. Drills are designed to help athletes with all track and field events. A few benefits of being on the team are having fun, meeting kids from other schools, preparing for the 2021 outdoor season, improving technique and form, staying in shape, weight training, and swimming.
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire & shoes
For more information, please contact:
Team Idaho Director – 208 344 5502 ext 211
The Treasure Valley Family Y believes that every child is of promise. Therefore, no one is denied Y services due to the inability to pay. For more information please visit our Financial Assistance page.
Youth Sports Safety GuidelinesThe following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.