Register now through July 19.
Registrations after July 19 are subject to a $20 late fee.
Practice: One evening per week
Practice schedule is TBD. All schedules are developed and communicated by our volunteer coaches closer to the start of the season.
Aug 28, Sep 11, 18, 25, Oct 2, 9
Y Soccer is an opportunity for youth of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to play soccer in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. Every child plays equally in Y Soccer regardless of their position or individual ability.
Teammate and coach requests are accepted. Practices are held weekday evenings and will be determined by the coach’s needs. Teams play a total of 6 games, all of which take place on Saturdays. All divisions will receive a full uniform. U6-U8 will practice once per week, and U10-U12 will practice twice per week.
U8 (1st/2nd Grade)
U10 (3rd/4th Grade)
U12 (5th/6th Grade)
Uniforms: We utilize a green/gray reversible uniform that can be used for multiple seasons. If your player needs a uniform there will be a $20 uniform fee added to your registration. If your player has the green/gray uniform already, you will not need to purchase another one this season unless it doesn’t fit.
CLICK HERE for a map of the West YMCA Soccer fields at Hobble Creek Park.
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire & shoes (shin guards and cleats are recommended)
For more information, please contact:
Downtown Boise Sports Coordinator – 208 344 5502 ext 292
South Meridian Sports Coordinator – 208 331 9622 ext 516
West Boise Sports Coordinator – 208 377 4886 ext 819
Youth Sports Safety GuidelinesThe following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.
Keep up-to-date with our current mask policies.The Treasure Valley Family Y believes that every child is of promise. Therefore, no one is denied Y services due to the inability to pay. For more information please visit our Financial Assistance page. Youth Programs & Camps Cancellation & Refund Policy »
Thank you to our sponsors:
Register Now: Downtown Boise YMCA Register Now: South Meridian YMCA Register Now: West Boise YMCA