Register now through July 20.
Registrations after July 21 are subject to a $20 late fee.
Practice: One evening per week
Practice schedule is TBD. All schedules are developed and communicated by our volunteer coaches closer to the start of the season.
Sep 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct 7
2nd & 3rd | 4th & 5th | 6th & 7th
Y Volleyball is an opportunity for youth of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to play volleyball in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. Every child plays equally in Y Volleyball regardless of their position or individual ability.
Teammate and coach requests accepted. Practices are held weekday evenings and are determined by school availability and coach needs. Teams play a total of 6 games, all on Thursdays. All divisions will receive a full uniform. 2nd/3rd and 4th/5th graders practice once per week while 6th/7th graders will practice twice per week.
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire & shoes (Knee pads are recommended)
For more information, please contact:
Downtown Boise Sports Coordinator – 208 344 5502 ext 292
South Meridian Sports Coordinator – 208 331 9622 ext 515
West Boise Sports Coordinator – 208 377 4886 ext 819
Youth Sports Safety GuidelinesThe following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.
Keep up-to-date with our current mask policies.The Treasure Valley Family Y believes that every child is of promise. Therefore, no one is denied Y services due to the inability to pay. For more information please visit our Financial Assistance page. Youth Programs & Camps Cancellation & Refund Policy »
Thank you to our sponsors:Register Now: Downtown Boise YMCA Register Now: South Meridian YMCA Register Now: West Boise YMCA