|Camel's Back Park||Mon, Wed, 5:30-6:30pm | Tue, Thu, 5:30–6:30pm|
|Hobble Creek||Mon, Wed, 5:30-6:30pm|
|South Meridian YMCA (Hillsdale Park)||Mon, Wed, 5:30-6:30pm|
Youth Cross Country is a program for kids who enjoy running and want to improve their abilities. The program is designed for kids between the ages of 6 and 13. Kids can use the meets to get in shape for other races or sports like soccer and basketball, or participate just for fun! The XC meets cover various types of terrain and there is an excellent variety in each course. The top ten participants in each age group will receive awards. Running drills and an emphasis on flexibility will help all the young runners improve their running technique and coordination for all sports!
Youth Sports Safety GuidelinesThe following guidelines have been developed to align with the mandates of Central District Health and recommendations of the CDC and are subject to change*.
- All staff will perform a health screening at the beginning of each day and will be required to wear face masks.
- Health screenings will be performed with all players at check-in for practice and games.
- All equipment will be washed or sanitized at halftime or between sets and after each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players to sanitize before, during, and after practice or gameplay.
- Program space will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask when attending games and practices in accordance with CDH mandates for Ada County.
- Players will be required to wear masks when not actively participating on the court or field, including on the sidelines.
- CDH guidelines for Ada County currently restrict groups to 50 or less. At this time, each player will be only allowed one parent/guardian to attend practices and games.
Keep up-to-date with our current mask policies.
Required Items: water bottle, athletic attire & shoes
For more information, please contact:
Team Idaho Coordinator – 208 344 5502 ext 270