Updated March 30, 2021
- The cardio and weight rooms will be opening in our first phase on May 26, 2020.
- Select cardio and weight equipment will be out of operation to increase physical distancing.
- Room capacities are limited based on physical distancing guidelines. We will inform members when space is full.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the building for member health and safety.
- Physical distancing protocols will include one-way hallways and stairways, required hand washing, and the disinfecting of equipment.
- The following areas and programs remain closed until a future phase:
- Coffee Bar
- All staff will have a temperature and wellness check before entering the building.
- All staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, including masks.
- Additional cleaning staff will be working all shifts to provide additional cleaning of weights, cardio equipment, railings, door handles, and other high touch areas.
- All members will be asked to take a wellness self-assessment before entering the facility. Those who have symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Members can request a temperature check before entering the facility. Those with temperatures of 100.4 or higher will be asked not to enter the facility.
- Masks will be required and are available for free at the front desk upon request.
- Member check-in will now be touch-free.
- Members will be required to maintain a minimum of 6 x 6 square foot distance in all facility spaces.
- Members will be required to disinfect weight and cardio equipment before and after use.
- Members will be required to sanitize their hands before and after working out either by washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or by using hand sanitizer.
- Children under the age of 10 may not be left unattended in the building.
The Y will continue to review these guidelines regularly to meet federal, state, and local guidelines and we will communicate changes through email, social media, and here on our website.
Virtual Group Exercise Classes will continue to be offered for our members who are still sheltering at home.
THE NEW ONLINE RESERVATION PLATFORM IS HERE!
This new service will allow us to better maintain capacity, ensure physical distancing, and better serve our members altogether.
This improved system will allow you to optimize your time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes and appointments on-the-go from our Treasure Valley Family YMCA platform.
For more information including step-by-step directions to creating an account and registering for classes, see ymcatvidaho.org/reservations.