South Meridian YMCA
The South Meridian YMCA opened its doors May 25, 2018, on a 22.5-acre campus called The Hill near the intersection of Eagle and Amity Roads. The Hill is made possible through a unique collaboration among the Treasure Valley Family YMCA, West Ada School District, St. Luke’s Health System, City of Meridian Parks and Recreation Department, and Meridian Library District. This is the first YMCA in the U.S. to build a facility with so many partners. The shared campus serves as a model for communities across the country by combining recreation, education, health, wellness, and literacy in one location. Located in the growing, vibrant area where South Meridian, Kuna, and southwest Boise meet, it is where we will come together to create intentional and lasting impact in the areas of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
South Meridian YMCA Aquatic Center Community Campaign
An aquatic center is a place where community is built, nurtured, and embraced.
On August 15, 2019 the Treasure Valley Family YMCA broke ground on the South Meridian YMCA Aquatic Center, a full-sized community recreation facility and competitive swimming venue at the South Meridian YMCA.
General Facility Features
- Cardio fitness center (complete with cutting-edge equipment) Open
- 3 fitness studios that house a wide variety of Group Exercise programs» Open
- Yoga Studio Open
- Fitness Studio Open
- Indoor Cycling Open
- 2 gymnasiums that can be set up for basketball, pickleball, and volleyball* Open (for shoot around basketball only)
- Variety of weight-lifting systems and options Open
- Instructional kitchen*
- Meeting rooms*
- Multi-purpose room*
- Youth Activity Center»*
- Kid Zone»*
- Separate locker facilities for adults, youth/family, and special needs members*
- Towel service Open
*These areas/services will remain closed until a later phase.
Family Adventure Zone
CLOSED UNTIL A LATER PHASE
- Children 10 and under must be actively supervised by an adult at all times.
- Individuals 16 and over must accompany a child to participate in the play structure.
- Remove shoes, all loose items of clothing and/or jewelry.
- Socks must be worn when playing in the structure.
- No climbing on the outside of play equipment.
- No Rough Play, Horseplay, or Pushing.
- No Food, Drink, or Gum allowed inside the Playground.
- Play equipment should be used in a safe and correct manner in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Slide safely! Feet first and only one person at a time allowed on all slides. No climbing up slides.
- Children 4 and under should use the lowest play area or have a parent readily available to assist on the play structure if needed.
- South Meridian Hours of Operation
Address: 5155 S Hillsdale Ave Meridian, ID 83642 Phone: 208 331 9622