The South Meridian YMCA opened its doors May 25, 2018, on a 22.5-acre campus called The Hill near the intersection of Eagle and Amity Roads. The Hill is made possible through a unique collaboration among the Treasure Valley Family YMCA, West Ada School District, St. Luke’s Health System, City of Meridian Parks and Recreation Department, and Meridian Library District. This is the first YMCA in the U.S. to build a facility with so many partners. The shared campus serves as a model for communities across the country by combining recreation, education, health, wellness, and literacy in one location. Located in the growing, vibrant area where South Meridian, Kuna, and southwest Boise meet, it is where we will come together to create intentional and lasting impact in the areas of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
South Meridian YMCA Aquatic Center Community Campaign
An aquatic center is a place where community is built, nurtured, and embraced.
The Treasure Valley Family YMCA will break ground on the South Meridian YMCA Aquatic Center, a full-sized community recreation facility and competitive swimming venue at the South Meridian YMCA.
A groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled to take place on Thursday, August 15, at 10am at the construction site, behind the South Meridian YMCA. The public is invited and welcome to celebrate the beginning of construction with YMCA members, donors, and staff.
Learn More About the South Meridian YMCA Aquatic Center Community Campaign
Donate to the South Meridian YMCA Aquatic Center Community Campaign
Read the Press Release about the South Meridian YMCA Aquatic Center
Cardio fitness center (complete with cutting-edge equipment)
3 fitness studios that house a wide variety of Group Exercise programs»
2 gymnasiums that can be set up for basketball, pickleball, and volleyball
Variety of weight-lifting systems and options
Youth Activity Center»
Separate locker facilities for adults, youth/family, and special needs members
Family Adventure Zone
Hours of Operation
- Children 10 and under must be actively supervised by an adult at all times.
- Individuals 16 and over must accompany a child to participate on the play structure.
- Remove shoes, all loose items of clothing and/or jewelry.
- Socks must be worn when playing in the structure.
- No climbing on the outside of play equipment.
- No Rough Play, Horseplay or Pushing.
- No Food, Drink or Gum allowed inside the Playground.
- Play equipment should be used in a safe and correct manner in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Slide safely! Feet first and only one person at a time allowed on all slides. No climbing up slides.
- Children 4 and under should use the lowest play area or have a parent readily available to assist on the play structure if needed.
South Meridian Hours of Operation
Memorial Day: CLOSED
Fourth of July: CLOSED
Labor Day: CLOSED
Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
Christmas Eve: 5am-12pm
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year’s Eve: 5am-5pm
New Year’s Day 2020: 10am-6pm
Contact South Meridian YMCA
5155 S Hillsdale Ave
Meridian, ID 83642
Phone: 208 331 9622